Membership in the Des Moines Embassy Club is a tradition spanning over a century. Since the doors of the original Des Moines Club opened in 1912, it has been a second home to many of Iowa’s most industrious citizens. Today, the club’s two locations—Downtown and West—afford its members complete flexibility.
traditional + contemporary
city + suburbs
day + night
formal + casual
business + pleasure
client + family
If you are interested in learning more about membership or would like to schedule a visit, please contact Emily Biedenfeld at 515.245.3751 or email@example.com. We would be delighted to show you why Iowans of all backgrounds—executives, lawyers, doctors, realtors, entrepreneurs, and retirees—are proud to call themselves members.
- Elevated dining with prompt service, a low noise level, widely spaced tables, and elegant ambience
- A wide variety of dining options: Downtown or West Des Moines, sit-down or buffet, upscale or casual, dine-in or take-out.
- Exclusive Member events, such as a complimentary twice-monthly mixer, holiday brunches, wine tastings, Chef's dinners, hunting outings, and more.
- Two of the top catering venues in greater Des Moines. Your dedicated catering director will take you through the details. Choose from our extensive catering menu or devise something completely custom with the help of our chef and our wine + spirits director.
- Offsite catering to your home, office, or a venue of your choice. Order anything from a party platter or dessert tray to a bartender and servers for a dinner party to a fully-catered meal.
- Access to more than 200 reciprocal clubs worldwide--as close as Ames and as far away as Singapore.